Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Flashback to Turkish Delight

Where did the time go?  I sat down this morning to go through the past few months in pictures.  Being visual, it seems to be the only way I can remember life these days.  I stumbled across some very colorful snapshots of my time in Istanbul this past February.  An eyeopening escape from my little vita Italiana in the country.  Despite not having the best weather, the city was beautifully alive and exotic.  What inspiration was found there...not to mention the level of history and spirituality that literally hangs in the air.
 A once in a lifetime trip and I must thank my friend Kimberly for sharing the time with me. Coincidentally before I set foot in Turkey, I designed a new collection of Laura Fair pillows for Rizzy Home entitled Constantinople.  

These recently debuted at the High Point Market this past April.  Oh...did I tell you I was there?  More to come on that...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...