Saturday, August 24, 2013

Outdoor Perfection

I mentioned that I had some more items to show you...if you follow Laura Fair on Facebook, you have probably already seen the sneak peek.  They even made the front cover of the Evergreen Garden catalog!

My lovely friends at Evergreen Garden have done a beautiful job with these designs.  The Laura Fair Woodcut Collection outdoor pillows are durable and functional and fun all at the same time.  Water, fade, and mildew resistant, they are also treated with a UV coating.

I love when I get to see my designs in person and these did not disappoint.  
They are substantial...20" x 20" to be exact.

I cannot wait to get my hands on them...
won't they be perfect for my rustic Tuscan bench?
 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...