Monday, May 3, 2010

Surtex 2010

I really thought I might be able to pull off showing at Surtex in New York this year...I am sure I mentioned it last year, the annual market for art licensing and design. I mulled and mulled, and reluctantly decided it is a no for 2010. There is, of course, that little creative voice in the back of my head that reminds me...May is your most inspirational time of year...and with that reminder, the Italian landscape is calling me...and shortly following, into the studio I will run! After all, I have new work to produce for my July trip to the Atlanta International Gift and Home Furnishings market!

(And I have not forgotten about my next Italian Culturetalk entry...it is coming...I had no idea I had so many food rules in my head...please stay tuned!)

1 comment:

sperlygirl said...

totally staying tuned here.... ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...