Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Correction

So my head is not really where it should be right now...which is attached to my body. Do you all ever get like that...hands move and type things that you didn't even think or do things that you did not mean to do and it takes you a while to figure it out?

The link I posted in my last entry # 9 about the internet was supposed to be this. I was so inspired by this woman's outlook on "the danger of the single story" and how we tend to see one side of everything, when in fact most things are so multifaceted we might not ever get the complete story. If you get the chance to have 20 minutes to spare, please watch this wonderfully enlightening talk.

OK, back to the regularly scheduled program...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...