Monday, June 29, 2009

Designtime


It is designtime again...that time twice a year where I frantically prepare to travel to the United States with my designs in hand. I leave on a jet plane tomorrow! I have been so looking forward to my trip to the South this July...even though the internet is a wonderful thing that can make miles seem more like inches...
it is always a joy to go back "home".

I will be attending the
Atlanta International Gift & Home Furnishings Market
July 8-11, 2009 to visit with my clients...and hopefully find some new ones! My portfolios are bursting at the seams...I have a ton of new designs, colors schemes, paintings...the list goes on.

I will not have much time to write during my trip...but surely I will see some of you while I am there?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hoping you are having a great trip. kt

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...